If you would like to work in Australia you will need to be eligible for an appropriate visa. 

There are different kind of visas:

1) Working Holiday visa (subclass 417).For further information about Working Holiday visas see the links below. 
First Working Holiday Visa417:


Second Working Holiday Visa 417:


2)  Temporary Business Entry (Long Stay) visa 457 - temporary employer sponsorship of skilled workers. 

For further information about employer sponsored visas see the below link:


 3)  Student visa - must have a confirmation of enrolment to apply. This visa has automatic work rights when it is granted. See below for more information about these rights.


For further information about student visas see the link below:


4)  Occupational Trainee Visa 442 - supervised work-place based training program, must be sponsored by an employer. 

For further information about Occupational Trainee Visas see the linkbelow:


5)  Permanent Migration - 8 different categories 

For further information about Permanent Migration options see the linksbelow: